This article will cover how to connect SmartrMail to Justuno, available functionality, and any additional requirements.
On this page:
Introduction to Smartrmail & Justuno
Smartrmail is a marketing platform that specializes in email and SMS marketing communication for e-commerce brands. Once connected, users can automatically pass any new contacts and associated data collected by Justuno to a specified list within SmartrMail.
Requirements & Functionality
- Connect your SmartrMail account to Justuno (learn how to do that here). Once SmartrMail has been authenticated, go to your desired workflow, and click Edit Workflow. Once in the workflow builder, click the design step containing the form you wish to sync.
- Click the Sync to App button within the design card. You should see the SmartrMail logo and an "Add" button. Click the Add button
- Select an email list to subscribe new email contacts to, as well as new SMS subscribers (when using the mobile number field in your design).
- Click Save. You should now see the SmartrMail logo in the design card.
The sync to app button will only appear if there is a button in the design with an click action set to Submit Form. If you do not see your sync to app button within the design card in the workflow builder, please confirm your submit button settings in the design studio. You can learn more about building lead capture designs here.
The customer data sent from Justuno to SmartrMail contains:
- User data, like your user first and last name, user phone number, email address and address
- User subscription data, for example if or not they have chosen to receive marketing communication and which medium they have chosen for communication
- Campaign data, such as the campaign name, conversion data, campaign engagement metrics, which includes impressions, time spent, bounce rate, and campaign analytics
- User event data, which includes the type of the event, like sign up, abandon cart, unsubscribe and others, event timestamp, i.e. the time of the event, and event parameters, for example the purchase amount, any discounts or promotions applied, the device is use and others
- Personalization data like user preferences, behavior data and segmentation data
Learn more from the experts about different zero & first party data to capture and use from our ebook.
- We only support passing over email profiles with phone, first and last name.
- Email is always required in order to identify the profile in SmartrMail.
- The integration allows users to collect email only or email and phone profiles.